SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
Exploring Key West by foot while staying off Duval gave me a multitude of photographic opportunities. I've been there several times, but I never tire of exploring the side streets and older buildings on the key. This church appeared to still be in use, but the weathered door retained what appeared to be original stained glass and brick. I was so glad to have found it.Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.