SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
This image was taken in Nassau, Bahamas. I had spent some time exploring the awesome library there, which is octagon shaped and used to be a jail! If you enjoy history take some time here, there are old documents and amazing craftwork from the islands to look at here. I took the stairs to the top, found a deck outside and had an awesome view of the commercial part of town. This chair sat there on the deck, inviting passersby to enjoy the breezes thirty feet above Nassau.
Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.rusti
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.