FREE U.S. SHIPPING!
The Baths 1 - TBBVI01BW
This is one of my favorite places on earth. I haven't been everywhere yet :D, but so far this is way at the top of the list.
The Baths in Virgin Gorda, BVI is captivating. The stones visible from above hide huge grottoes within. Go within the stones and you're in another world. The walk through the grottoes is my favorite hike, ever. Each time we've gone to Virgin Gorda, I do the grotto hike daily and I never get tired of it. This image is taken about halfway through the grotto hike, when you emerge from beneath huge stones out into the bright sunshine near Devil's Bay.
And because I couldn't decide which version of this beautiful scene I love most, it's available in black and white, or color. You can find the color version HERE.
Size & crop recommendations:
- This image should be cropped landscape / horizontal. Example of the crop is shown above.
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Printed images up to and including 11x14 are un-matted and unframed. Prints larger than 11x14 are delivered mounted for better durability and easier framing.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.