SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
Magen's Bay Palms
My favorite place on St. Thomas in the USVI. Magen's Bay is on the less-populated side of the island. You have to drive on the left on some crazy winding roads over the island to get there. We found the beach was fairly deserted and the water warm and clear! This image was taken at the foot of the hike up to the top of Magen's Bay, which is a nice hike and rewards you with an expansive view of the Bay when you reach the top. Keep an eye out for hermit crabs as you hike, we found dozens!
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival matte paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matted prints are available in select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.