SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Click to sign up.
I grew up in the Chicago suburbs in the 1970s, so even though it's now known as the Metra system, to me it will always be "The I.C" - Illinois Central. My dad took this train from the suburbs to the city every day for 33 years. I took this train to the city when I didn't want to deal with finding parking - and, looking back, even before I could drive! We'd get off at Dearborn and walk to our favorite haunts like Gino's East and Ed Debevics. I have a lot of great memories surrounding the train and the Windy City :).
Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.