It takes some dedication to get to Virgin Gorda. You could take a puddle jumper into the island's tiny airstrip right on the edge of the sea, but most people fly to St. Thomas then take a two hour ferry trip to Virgin Gorda. Once you're there, you've still got a ways to go to see the view in this image, Savannah Bay. Rent a car (the driver is on the left, but they drive on the opposite side of the road from the USA!) and drive halfway around the island until you find the turnoff to this secluded beach. I didn't remove any people from this image .... the beach truly is that deserted! Chickens outnumber people at least 2 to 1 on this tiny isle :).
Available in black and white, or color.
Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available on select sizes - see drop down box.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.
Item # : BVISB9