When you walk the path to the beach at Spring Bay, Virgin Gorda BVI, you find yourself released from the jungle into a circular bay, ringed by large boulders and filled with deep blue water. If you've got snorkel gear, you can wade out to about thigh-deep, stick your face in and see dozens of species of marine life right there. The reef starts in about 3 feet of water. Venture out to the edge of the ring of boulders and an underwater drop-off gives you an expansive view of the deep reef below.
Size & crop recommendations:
- This image should be cropped vertically. Example of the crop is shown above.
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matted prints are available in select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.