SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
This surreal scene from the Great Sand Dunes National Monument in Alamosa, Colorado is a beautiful minimalist art piece.
I generally think of Colorado as green and mountainous, but the Sand Dunes in the southern part of the state will show you another side of the state. It's a bit of a trek to get to the Sand Dunes, but well worth the effort. Situated in the San Luis valley at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains in southern Colorado, the dunes here are the highest in the US - up to 750 feet! Bring water, sunscreen, and energy ... hiking up the dunes is no joke! Yes, you can climb all over them. People bring plastic saucer sleds to slide down, too! It's a really cool experience, and one I definitely recommend if you find yourself in that part of the state.
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.