SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Click to sign up.
This surreal scene from the Great Sand Dunes National Monument in Alamosa, Colorado is a beautiful minimalist art piece.
I generally visit Colorado for lush green mountains, but the Sand Dunes in the southern part of the state will show you another side of the state. It's a bit of a trek to get there, but so worth it. Located in the San Luis valley at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains in southern Colorado, the dunes here are the highest in the US - up to 750 feet!
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.