SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
When you walk the little path to the beach at Spring Bay, Virgin Gorda BVI, you find yourself being released from the jungle into a circular bay, ringed by large boulders and filled with deep blue water. If you've brought your snorkel gear, you can wade out to about thigh-deep, stick your face in the water, and see dozens of species of marine life right there beneath you. The reef starts in about 3 feet of water. Venture out to the edge of the ring of boulders and an underwater drop-off gives you an expansive view of the deep reef below. We first chose to go to Virgin Gorda because of the opportunity to snorkel with amazing sea life right offshore, and Spring Bay is one of our favorite areas on the island.
Available in black & white, and color.Size & crop recommendations:
- This image should be cropped landscape / horizontal. Example of the crop is shown above.
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival matte paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matted prints are available in select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.