This is one of my favorite places on earth. I haven't been everywhere yet :D, but so far this is at the top of the list.
The Baths in Virgin Gorda, BVI is captivating. The stones visible from above hide huge grottos within. Go within the stones and you're in another world. The walk through the grottos is my favorite hike, ever. Each time we've gone to Virgin Gorda, I do the grotto hike daily and I never get tired of it. This image is taken about halfway through the grotto hike, when you emerge from beneath huge stones out into the bright sunshine near Devil's Bay.
Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices.
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting available in select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.