SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPONS IN OUR NEWSLETTER! Sign up here: https://bit.ly/CatchAStarNewsletter
This image was taken in Nassau, Bahamas. I had spent some time exploring the awesome library there, which is octagon shaped and used to be a jail! If you enjoy history take some time here, there are old documents and amazing craftwork from the islands to look at here. I took the stairs to the top, found a deck outside and had an awesome view of the commercial part of town. This chair sat there on the deck, inviting passersby to enjoy the breezes thirty feet above Nassau.Size & crop recommendations:
- Available in sizes 5x7 and up. Please see drop down in ordering box for all choices
- This image can be printed on professional archival mat paper, or on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Prints are unframed. Matting is available for select sizes.
- Canvas are wrapped around 1.5" stretcher bar.
- Color variation may occur due to differences in monitor calibration.